JA Macedonia is looking for Program CoordinatorPosted on: 23.12.2021
Junior Achievement Macedonia (JA Macedonia) is one of the member nations in the global net of JA Worldwide and a member of JA Europe. Junior Achievement Worldwide is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. 10 million students are participating in Junior Achievement programs in more than 100 countries around the world. Currently the organization is undergoing restructuring and needs a proactive person to fulfill the position of:
The Program Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and is part of the JA Macedonia Team of 4 persons: The Executive Director, the Program and Finance Officer, Project Manager and Office Assistant.
- Assist in implementation of JA student company program and relevant program activities.
- Assist in organizing project events – teacher trainings, study visits, meetings and interviews, competitions for youth.
- Maintaining constant communication with different stakeholders, maintaining databases of information
- Logistics related to travel, organization of meetings, trainings and other program events, providing technical support on the online platforms, websites, documents sharing platforms, etc.
- Keeping records of the expenditures related to travel, preparing trip reports and assisting the PFO in the procurement procedures.
Qualities and experience sought:
- Working experience: 2-5 years of experience in project implementation and coordination,
- Organizational skills: organizing different types of events, providing logistics and travel and accommodation to participants,
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office and electronic communications programs,
- Language skills: Fluency in Macedonian and English; knowledge in Albanian or other European languages is an asset,
- Readiness to travel/overnight stay for project’ related purposes, within North Macedonia
Other experience considered as an asset:
- Online platforms knowledge: good knowledge on online tools, such as online educational tools, websites, documents sharing platforms, etc.
- A knowledge of educational system, previous cooperation with Ministry of Education and Science, VET Center or Bureau for development of education and other stakeholders in the education sector.
- Interest in, and commitment to, the aims and objectives of JA Worldwide.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2022. 23:59
Please include your name in the file name of your application documents and include the following subject line in your email: Application for Program Coordinator. The gross salary (salary +fringe) for this position is 35.000 MKD. Please do not attach any certificates or references at this stage of the recruitment process. References are not required at the application stage, but will be required in the selection process. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.