Open job position – Program CoordinatorPosted on: 22.11.2023
Junior Achievement Macedonia (JA Macedonia) is one of the member nations in the global net of JA Worldwide and a member of JA Europe. Junior Achievement Worldwide is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. 10 million students are participating in Junior Achievement programs in more than 100 countries around the world. Currently the organization needs a proactive person to fulfill the position of:
The Program Coordinator reports to the Executive Director and is part of the JA Macedonia Team of 5 persons: The Executive Director, the Finance Manager, Program Coordinator, Project Assistant and Logistics Officer.
- Participation in planning of annual project activities.
- Participation in preparation of event reports and narrative program reports.
- Assist in implementation of JA student company program and relevant program activities.
- Organizing project events – teacher trainings, study visits, meetings and interviews, competitions for youth.
- Maintaining constant communication with different stakeholders, maintaining databases of information.
- Logistics related to travel, organization of meetings, trainings and other program events, providing technical support on the online platforms, websites, documents sharing platforms, etc.
- Keeping records of the expenditures related to travel, preparing trip reports and assisting the Finance Manager in the procurement procedures.
- Participation in the creation of a database and photographs of project activities.
- Writing memos, meeting requests and e-mails for different stakeholders.
Qualities and experience sought:
- Working experience: At least 3 years of experience in project implementation and coordination,
- Organizational skills: organizing different types of events, providing logistics such as travel and accommodation to participants, etc.,
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office and electronic communications programs,
- Language skills: Fluency in Macedonian and English; knowledge in Albanian or other European languages is an asset,
Other experience considered as an asset:
- Online platforms knowledge: good knowledge on online tools, such as online educational tools, websites, documents sharing platforms, etc.,
- A knowledge of educational system, previous cooperation with Ministry of Education and Science, VET Center or Bureau for Development of Education and other stakeholders in the education sector,
- Interest in, and commitment to, the aims and objectives of JA Worldwide.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st January 2024.
Please include your name in the file name of your application documents and include the following subject line in your email: Application for Program Coordinator. Please do not attach any certificates or references at this stage of the recruitment process. References are not required at the application stage, but will be required in the selection process. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.