Visegrad Entrepreneurial Stars
Welcome to our project web page!
Our mission is to bridge the educational gap in business and entrepreneurship by developing case studies for classroom use. Our research is focused on the drivers of entrepreneurial intentions (EI) in V4 countries and the US, which revealed the importance of entrepreneurial education (EE) and role models in influencing the EI of university students. However, the traditional teaching materials in this field are based on theoretical concepts and often showcase American and Western European entrepreneurs, which are perceived as non-reachable by young students from project countries. This results in low engagement and discouragement to become future entrepreneurs.
Find out more at https://www.visegradfund.org/
- Junior Achievement Macedonia (http://jamacedonia.mk/)
- Junior Achievement Czech (https://jaczech.org/)
- Junior Achievement Poland (https://junior.org.pl/)
- Junior Achievement Slovakia (https://www.jaslovensko.sk/)
- Junior Achievement Hungary (https://ejam.hu/hu/)
- Sustainability Institute ECOS Skopje (www.ecos.mk).
Find out more about the project partners at http://jamacedonia.mk/web/visegrad-entrepreneurial-stars/partners/.