JA Macedonia is looking for Program and Finance OfficerPosted on: 23.01.2022
Junior Achievement Macedonia (JA Macedonia) is one of the member nations in the global net of JA Worldwide and a member of JA Europe. Junior Achievement Worldwide is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. 10 million students are participating in Junior Achievement programs in more than 100 countries around the world. Currently the organization is undergoing restructuring and needs a proactive person to fulfill the position of:
Program and Finance Officer
- To ensure proper operational, financial and administrative management in the project;
- To prepare working plans, procurement plans, managing a budget and monitoring expenditures under the overall supervision of the Executive Director;
- Full budgetary and financial reporting;
- To write concept note and project proposals in the local language as well as English, for statutory bodies, foundations and corporate donors;
- To prepare contracts and keeps records of external contractors in the organization and establishes and maintains a secure document filing system, with particular emphasis on correspondence, contracts, and procurement documentation.
- To provide qualitative and quantitative measures of JA programs in Macedonia;
- The PFO works in close cooperation with the project team and project partners and under the supervision of the CEO.
- At least 5 years of project and finance management experience.
- Experience in writing project proposals in local language as well English for Donors (US, EU-IPA, other Foundations).
- Ability to research and write funding proposals in the local language as well as English, for statutory bodies, foundations and corporate donors.
- Budgetary responsibility including resource planning, budget setting, ongoing financial reporting.
- Experience of providing financial and qualitative reports to donors and donor agencies.
- Good prioritization skills and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Entrepreneurial flair. High personal drive and strong initiative to achieve results.
- Adaptable and flexible. Ability and willingness to effectively operate in a wide range of contexts.
- Interest in, and commitment to, the aims and objectives of JA Macedonia.
- Fluency in Macedonian, English and local languages.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please send your CV and application letter in English to email@example.com by February 12, 2022. 23:59
Please include your name in the file name of your application documents and include the following subject line in your email: Application for Program and Finance Officer. The gross salary (salary +fringe) for this position will be negotiated with the candidate. Please do not attach any certificates or references at this stage of the recruitment process. References are not required at the application stage, but will be required in the selection process. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.