JA Macedonia is looking for Office AssistantPosted on: 31/01/2021
Junior Achievement Macedonia (JA Macedonia) is one of the member nations in the global net of JA Worldwide and a member of JA Europe. Junior Achievement Worldwide is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. 10 million students are participating in Junior Achievement programs in more than 100 countries around the world. Currently the organization is undergoing restructuring and needs a proactive person to fulfill the position of:
The Office Assistant reports to the Executive Director and is part of the JA Macedonia Team of 4 persons: The Executive Director, the Program and Finance Officer, Program Coordinator and Office Assistant.
- Performing general office clerk duties and organize and maintain office common areas
- Maintaining supply inventory and maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Entering information into databases.
- Disseminating project documentation and relevant materials during and after JA events.
- Assist in organizing project events – teacher trainings, Entrepreneurial Skill Pass exams and competitions for youth.
- Assist in design of promotional materials, following branding and guidelines and other relevant materials during and after JA events.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Office common areas knowledge: Experience as an office assistant or in general office clerk duties, supplies and office equipment maintenance.
- Computer skills: Advanced skills in using Microsoft Word and Excel and electronic communications programs,
- Language skills: Fluency in Macedonian and English; knowledge in Albanian or other European languages is an asset,
- Good knowledge on online tools will be considered as an asset.
- Proactive and working both collaboratively and independently.
Interest in, and commitment to, the aims and objectives of JA Worldwide.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 7, 2021. 23:59
Please include your name in the file name of your application documents and include the following subject line in your email: Application for Office Assistant. The gross salary (salary +fringe) for this position is 23.000 MKD. Please do not attach any certificates or references at this stage of the recruitment process. References are not required at the application stage, but will be required in the selection process. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.