Teacher Conference in Vrnjacka Banja 25-27 OctoberPosted on: November 27, 2019
Junior Achievement Macedonia was part of the 3-day Teachers’ Conference hosted by JA Serbia 25-27 October. The conference brought together teachers who are implementing Junior Achievement Programs in schools across Serbia and to offer attractive content that will enhance classroom and extra curricula work. Teachers had the opportunity to hear lectures from people coming from different fields, shared experiences with colleagues from other schools and have talks about the results of the joint efforts to make entrepreneurship education accessible to high school students across Serbia, as well as what to expect on this journey further.
The conference had 7 guest speakers, each exploring a different part of the entrepreneurship education:
- “Financial education”- Ivana Simonovic, Uni Credit Bank
- “The Resilience of an Entrepreneur”, Zoran Ilic
- “Economy today”, Prof. Miodrag Zec
- Survey “Benefits of JA Company Program”, Chair of the JAS Board Prof. Svetlana Kisic
- JA Program – Darko Radicanin JA Serbia
- “Digital violence”, Prof. Ana Mirkovic
- “Who is playing in the classroom?”, Prof. Nenad Vujadinovic
- “Freedom of speech”, Ivan Ivanovic.
See bellow photos of the conference: