JA Macedonia is looking for Program and Finance OfficerPosted on: December 15, 2018
Junior Achievement Worldwide is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. 10 million students are participating in Junior Achievement programs in more than 100 countries around the world.
Junior Achievement Macedonia (JA Macedonia) is one of the member nations in the global net of JA Worldwide and a member of JA Europe. Currently the organization is undergoing restructuring and needs a proactive professional to fulfill the position of:
Program and Finance Officer
- To ensure proper operational, financial and administrative management in the project;
- To prepare working plans, procurement plans, managing a budget and monitoring expenditures under the overall supervision of the Executive Director;
- Full budgetary and financial reporting;
- To write concept note and project proposals in the local language as well as English, for statutory bodies, foundations and corporate donors;
- To set up monitoring and evaluation systems;
- To provide qualitative and qualitative measures of JA programs in Macedonia;
- To advise the Executive Director and the relevant Program Assistant of any deviations of the Project Plan;
– At least 5 years of project management experience.
– Experience in writing project proposals in local language as well English for Donors (US, EU-IPA, other Foundations).
– Ability to research and write funding proposals in the local language as well as English, for statutory bodies, foundations and corporate donors.
– Budgetary responsibility including resource planning, budget setting, ongoing financial reporting.
-Well-developed communication and influencing skills.
– Experience of providing financial and qualitative reports to donors and donor agencies.
– Good prioritization skills and ability to work under minimum supervision.
– Entrepreneurial flair. High personal drive and strong initiative to achieve results.
– Adaptable and flexible. Ability and willingness to effectively operate in a wide range of contexts.
– Interest in, and commitment to, the aims and objectives of JA Macedonia.
– Fluency in Macedonian, English and local languages.
If you believe that you are the right person for this position please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 10, 2019. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.